- Josh Zinner, SO, 106 lbs
- Nic Valdespino, FR, 113 lbs.
- Nash Philbeck, FR, 138 lbs.
- Lamont Burt, SR. 152 lbs.
Earlier in the week on Wednesday, the Caps were defeated by reigning CAP XIII Champ, Sanderson in a competitive dual. Despite the loss, it's clear the Caps are moving in the right direction under first year coach Stan Chambers. Highlights are:
- Lamont Burt (21-2) continues to dominate and went 5-0 on the week.
- Josh Zinner (13-6) defeated NC 4A #8 Ben DeRose of Sanderson and went 5-0 on the week.
- Nic Valdespino (19-3) has earned a top 10 ranking in 4A and went 5-0 on the week
- Nash Philbeck (17-4) went 4-0 on the week.
- Braxton May (7-4) is heating up after an early season injury limited his action
- Manny Robinson has now racked up 13 wins on the season.
Di Rahlan and Lamont Burt
Lamont Burt broke the 20 victory mark this weekend
Josh Zinner defeated the #8 NC ranked wrester from Sanderson this week
Nic Valdespino broke into the NC 4A rankings this week and has 19 wins
Nash Philbeck has 17 wins on the season